Saturday, January 29, 2011

Last week, a few days before I moved to Portland, Woj and I went on a little walk around Issaquah to cure our cabin fever after days and days of rain. Woj's brother lives in a Seattle suburb with a nice little trail near Lake Sammamish perfect for getting some fresh air. 
Jacket-Nicole Miller
Skirt-UO
Leggings-NY&Co.
Sweater-Boutique in NYC
Scarf-Made by my mom
I love this walking bridge over the freeway, maybe it's my country routes, but I like watching all of the cars speed by.
While we wandered around, we found a hidden nook with all these tags. They weren't that brilliant, but oddly placed in this fairly isolated setting.


I didn't realize the above tag says "toke" until I uploaded this pic, makes my more than awkward facial expression seem more appropriate, ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment