Sunday, October 2, 2011

And so it begins.

Thursday was my last day of work (hallelujah). I will miss my coworkers but not 8 hours in front of a computer and definitely not the exhaustion circles under my eyes.

Thursday night we, foolishly, met up with one of my best friends and wandered around Last Thursday in the Alberta Arts District. It was amazing fun, with a dance party on every block, delicious vegan bratwurst and beer...the next morning, not so fun.
My boyfriend and I had to turn in the keys to our apartment by midnight that day and we hadn't packed, rented a u-haul, moved or cleaned. From 7:30am-10:30pm we worked non-stop only breaking to scarf down pizza and coffee. Luckily, a couple friends helped us with some stuff and we were able to get it done. After scrubbing the last floor we finally turned in our keys and said good bye to Portland.
We immediately hit the road south and pulled  into my dear friend's driveway in Eugene at 1am. What a day, what a day. I was disturbingly exhausted and never more appreciative of a warm bed.
Day 1

View My Saved Places in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment