Saturday, November 19, 2011

Coming out of the fog

Well that was interesting. I'm finally on the other side of one of the worst illnesses and pain I have ever experienced in my life (yes, worse than surgery). After two trips to the Parker Indian Hospital (thank god for my native card), one week and a lot of tears I am on the mend from a horrible bout of strep throat. It's amazing how being sick will make you appreciate your health and your body. I want to cherish my body and nourish it with only the best...we'll see how long that lasts ;)
Cabin fever kicked in yesterday and I was feeling up to a quick adventure so my boyfriend and I rode south along Lake Havasu to explore the Parker Dam. It was a rare overcast day which doesn't make for the best pictures but it felt great to be outside exploring the desert!


No comments:

Post a Comment