Monday, December 19, 2011

NYC New York Color

A few weeks ago I signed up for Influenster where "trendsetters" can answer questions to receive certain badges. If you qualify you are sent a VoxBox filled with sample products. I was happy to receive the holiday VoxBox! I love getting mail and to find this goody box waiting for me when I returned back from traveling was a nice welcome home surprise.
In my VoxBox I received a Chocolate Lara Bar that I proceeded to eat immediately, it was delicious. In addition, I was sent:
Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap-I have yet to use it but I do love coconut so I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails-I rarely do my nails but I'm excited to try this pale peach color...maybe for the holidays.
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask-I LOVED this mask and wish I was sent a tub. I struggle with bad skin and this mud pac was a breath of fresh air for my travel tired skin.
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum-Quite delicious.
Finally, New York Color Liquid Lip Shine (only $2.49 in stores!)-I haven't worn lip gloss since high school and this was a friendly reminder of how nice a little lip shimmer is. This was by far my favorite item in the box. As someone who tends to stay away from lipstick, this shine is a nice alternative while still feeling pretty.
If you have some extra time, I really do recommend signing up for Influenster, it's a fun way to try out new products and get little surprises in the mail.
What I wore today:

No comments:

Post a Comment