Friday, December 2, 2011

Feeling The Love

Being back in this wonderful city surrounded by my mom and my beautiful pregnant sister I feel wrapped in a bubble of love. I had such a profound and peaceful dream last night that I feel like I've been floating throughout the day high on happiness. Maybe I'm reading too much into, but I think my nephew will be making his appearance shortly.

My mom and I have been staying in a little apartment on Riverside Drive and taking adventures in the city while my sister rests. The other day we walked from the Upper West Side all the way to Time Square and saw enough activity to last a week.


My mom is by far one of my best friends and we haven't been able to spend time together like this since I was in high school so I'm really treasuring it. Ok, clearly I'm in a good mood and I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment