Thursday, June 16, 2011

I'd Rather Be Fishing


This will be my last coastal recap post. The last day in town was really nice. We spent most of the day at the beach, I got my hair done and then we hiked down to the jetty to spend sunset fishing.

My brother is quite the outdoors man and a really good fisherman. His dream is to travel the world on a sailboat, fishing and swimming. He got us all geared up, we packed in a few beers and set to the task of relaxing with our poles.

I didn't catch anything, which is probably good considering I don't eat fish (or animals for that matter), but it was a really nice evening nonetheless. When we got back to my mom's we decided to enjoy the evening and grill outside. My boyfriend made a fire, my brother grilled some fish and we spent all night by the fire. It was so nice to be home for more than a night, being closer to my family is one of the top reasons I moved back to the west coast and I am certainly making the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment