Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Jump Around

I don't know what got into me with these photos but I wasn't feeling the serious looks. I think it's fun to ham it up occasionally and not take myself so seriously. Or maybe I've just been inspired by Laurel from Trophy Boutique, I love her outfit shots.

Dress-H&M
Belt-H&M
Bracelet-Forever 21
Sandals-Ross
I wore this on one of hot days this weekend and was perfect. I literally jumped for joy to be out running around in the sun. I sound like a broken record at this point, but summer is my time to shine! When will I learn and just move south and make it official. I need like a couple weeks of rainy/snowy weather a year and sun for the remainder. How 'bout you all, what's your season of choice?
I'm embarrassed for myself at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment