Monday, May 23, 2011

Jesus is coming, look busy!

I have had a pretty full week. Company, work, running, meetings and...orientation for graduate school! I'm getting super pumped to head back to school and already met a few people I really like in the program. As overwhelming as taking out more loans is, I know that this degree is totally worth it in the long run. I will be working, in class and two days in a field assignment starting this fall. I'm realizing I really need to embrace my (relatively) free time while I'm just working right now. 


In between all this running around, I picked up this tank-top and I must say I'm loving it. I have always loved tribal and southwest influenced colors and designs and this spring/summer I plan to fully embrace this trend and deck myself in turquoise jewelry and tribal print as often as possible.
A little confession of mine: my tripod broke and so I've been either using my webcam or haphazardly propping up my point and shoot. I've found it works quite well as long as headless shots are ok. Eh, who cares when there's pretty colors, right?

 Tank-Top-Forever 21
Jeans-Gap
Wedges-Thrifted
Bracelet-Gift from BF
Yes, I'm busting out the myspace-worthy picture of the mirror.
I hope everyone is having a fairly easy transition to the work week this Monday, here's to long spring days and warm evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment