Monday, May 16, 2011

A Sight for Sore Eyes

Can I just tell you how much I love Warby Parker? Because I do. I'm sure you've heard of them but if not, go check them out and you will not regret it. Best business model I've seen in some time.
1. You can virtually try on all glasses to get a feel for what you want
2. 5 for 5 allows you to choose 5 frames to try on for 5 days. WP pays for shipping and return label. All you have to do is play around with your frames then drop the package in a UPS drop box
3. 30 day money back on purchased glasses
4. Really cute vintage inspired frames
5. For every pair of glasses bought, one pair is given to someone in need who can't afford glasses.
Win/Win/Win 
Zagg
Finn
Miles
Japhy 
Japhy
I'm leaning towards the Miles and the Japhy. Which ones do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment