Thursday, April 28, 2011

Romper Room

Yesterday was the day of me. I have been feeling slightly exhausted and overworked and so I took the day to recuperate. I found this romper at H&M this weekend and quickly realized it was one of the most comfortable things to wear. I can't wait to wear this up the river and on the beach. It's so easy to dress it up in so many ways.

I really had a fantastic day. I cleaned the apartment in preparation for my mom's visit this weekend, ordered my 5 frames from Warby Parker (one of the raddest companies, check 'em out!), walked to the library and spent my lunch at a cafe reading solo. I love friends and family, but I cherish my alone time so much. I need a day every now and then when I can do what ever I feel like and read all day uninterrupted if I so desire.
Romper-H&M $14.95
Belt-Ross $4.99
Cardigan-H&M -$10ish?
Tights-NY&Co. $5.99
Flats-Target $12.99
Total=$48.92
This outfit was perfect for my lighthearted day. Comfy, fun and added a little spark to my typical weekday work appropriate clothes. I am feeling so much better and ready to face the rest of this week!


Currently listening (and dancing) to:

No comments:

Post a Comment