Friday, April 1, 2011

A certain boy rolled into Portland late last night after a week on the road and not only did he bring himself but also my camera! I took these pictures on a cloudy day on the Oregon coast about two weeks ago on my mom's property.
When I'm in my hometown I'm either barefoot or wearing these boots. I'm always hiking and wandering through the woods so durable shoes are a must. When I was in Ray's Market an old timer came up real close to me and exclaimed, "You got a horse?", "excuse me?" I say. He gestured at my boots and repeated again; unfortunately, I had to break the news to him that I was merely a faux cowgirl who likes the style.
 It's always refreshing to visit my hometown. There are only 1,000 people and it's completely isolated on the western tip of Oregon. A cliche as it sounds, life really runs at a different pace. I lived there for 18 years and knew just about everyone. Now when I go home, I don't know everyone but everyone seems to know me. Makes me feel like a local celebrity!
 Dress-Urban Outfitters
Cardigan-Target
Jeggings-H&M
Scarf-Mom's
Boots-Frye

No comments:

Post a Comment