Sunday, March 27, 2011

get rhythm. when you get the blues

My camera is up the river across a swinging bridge. My boyfriend (and his camera) is making his way up the coastline on his sexy Ducati and I am left to play around with my web cam on this cloudy day. I've been feeling very casual lately and this hand-me-down button-up from my brother suited my mood just fine.
When I saw this shirt in a pile of clothes, I immediately wanted it. I went on and on about the texture (so soft and worn in) and the color (almost a perfect match to my eyes). Later, my brother put it on and realized it was too small for him and low and behold, I got it!

I was going to pair this blue and gray look with my typical Frye boots but since it wasn't pouring outside I went with my new boat shoes. I can't wait to live in these shoes this summer, they go with most everything.


Shirt-Gift from my brother
Tank top-Old Navy
Jeans-Forever 21
Shoes-Rock & Candy
I'm pretty happy with this outfit. Perfect for a lazy day with nothing more than a walk to the library, coffee and reading. Now if you don't mind, I have a warm bed waiting for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment